Thursday 27 June 2013

Golfers

I tried to convert golfers into sailors. The first one was David Jin.


Orrin was the golfer who helped me stop going to the driving range. He invited me to play a round with him and his coach David Jin, at the Narrows golf course.







Kenny was another golfer that I met at the Narrows golf course. His handicap was 14 and he could draw his tee shot with the driver.








Charlie played golf with me at the Narrows. He has two children. He is now training his daughter to play golf at St. Andrews.

















Horace Ng was a golfer and an ex-colleague from Sarawak Shell. We went sailing at Paihia, Bay of Islands.


I invited John Huang to come sailing with me one day. He brought his whole family! Luckily it was a calm day and there was plenty of room in the large cockpit of the Nanook.

No comments:

Post a Comment