Thursday 27 June 2013

Relatives

My sister, Cecilia came all the way from Brunei to help me raise the centre board!














My son, Eugene and Erica came for a sail at Tauranga harbour.












Alex Chow, my nephew came all the way from Holland to try out my yacht. He helped me explore Lake Tarawera.







We went to hot water beach, dropped anchor and spent the night on board.




Albert Chow, the other twin and his children also came for a ride at Lake Ngaroto.













Kevin and mum came for a test drive in the 19 ft Kestrel, my first boat in NZ.

Shou Shan, Mei Shan and Pei Shuan came all the way from Kuantan to try their hands at sailing a yacht on a small lake nearby.


*
tai-ko


Pei Shuan





















Cecilia and Mei Shan









A great way to entertain all my relatives from home. They arrived all at the same week in NZ; standing room only in the boat and inside the house!














No comments:

Post a Comment